12 March, 2006

Korea: Day Three

As it turns out I did not go to Russia. I had only said I was going to Russia in order to throw off and further infuriate the Japanese authorities that had been after me for a reason I would rather not go in to right now (it may or may not have been about the decline in their hobo population). The funny thing is that they traced my IP and found me anyway, sending hordes of ninja assassins to end my reign of terror. I thought to myself, don't ninjas climb on the ceiling?

Immediately, I knew I was wrong. They do not climb on the ceiling, they sneak and kill on the ceiling. Using my newfound knowledge and my S.O.C.K. (Sneak on Ceiling and Kill) abilities, I dispatched over four hundred paid professionals, as well as an unfortunate man who did not have a home. Russia then decided that the ruckus I was causing was of great benefit to their country and so they paid off my bounty and sent me here, to an internet cafe in Korea.

I also just drank an entire glass of Minute Maid Grapefruit Juice thinking it was Orange Juice. I am extremely disappointed.

Though babbling on for a few more hours sounds like fun, time is money and money is finite. I must depart for greener pastures, shortly. Adieu and Sayonara.

current mood: creative

No comments: