27 August, 2008

Teach Yourself Arabic: Lesson Queen

Not much to say tonight, except that I had a terrible time at this Queen Tribute Concert. It was an astronomical $5 to get in, and then they played all of these rocking songs from way back in the 80s? I don't know what I expected, but it certainly wasn't a value, or good singing, or a fantastic guitarist who goes off on all these crazy solos. Next time, I think I'll just stay home and watch reality television. Much better use of my time.*

*All of the previous was typed in a very sarcastic tone, a point that I feel I must make so that my readers don't become convinced of my hatred of Queen, or cover band tributes, or anything awesome. It's just not true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love u Lukey.

Love Mom.

(The real one!)

Maggie said...

HA! When I was reading this one at first I was all, "5 BUCKS! Hell yeah! Well what the hell WAS he expecting from a Queen concert?! I really dont think Mr Mercury could have risen his sorry ass from the ground to give just one last performance...in EGYPT of all places! And how DARE he bash 80s music!" I was about ready to revolk my previous kudos to your blogs ;-) heehee