01 October, 2006

I Have Disastrous News...

Each day I edge closer to the oblivion that is my end. Quite a sobering thought, though it keeps me on my toes. The doctors are still scrambling for a cure, and being their test subject has become extraordinarily tedious, but in the name of science and health, I push on.

Busy week this week. I saw Stonehenge, which was quite interesting. I went to Bath and wandered around a bit after our tour, only to discover the awesomest socks ever. I went to London on two separate occasions and can now say I've been to more museums in the past week than I have in my entire life previously. I also got to see a hotel room which costs £5,000 a night (about $10,000 for those who are math impaired) and Pink had just recently filmed a video in it. I saw an English movie for class, which means I have tomorrow off. I also got another class off near the end so I have a five-day weekend to abuse. I shaved finally. I spilled yoghurt on my fellow student Kelly's foot, which she will never let me forget. Today is pub quiz night and picnic day. I look forward to both immensely.

That is it, except for the fact that I'd like to ask my mom to stop calling me a jerk. It really hurts my feelings... :(

Current mood: quixotic

No comments: