16 October, 2006

I Have Apocalyptic News...

This past week was a busy one, and the one coming up looks even busier. The one following that one is even more busier. Perhaps even the most busierest.

Past: We went to London and a few museums, including the coolest museum known to man that contained the coolest exhibit known to man. Let me just say: A five story slide spiraling into infinity is most certainly art, and do not let anyone tell you otherwise. I also spent the weekend in Ireland dancing, getting kissed by drunken Irishians, eating, touring, watching a nifty Comedia-inspired play, reading and finishing Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass, contemplating my navel, dancing, and just being a booze-hound in general. It was quite fun.

Present: This week is the last week of class before our break, and we have two midterm papers, a painting, a research paper, notes to take on the book, a paper on our visit to the hotels, a paper on another country, an oral presentation on a country, and various other minor things. My completion percentage so far... 10%! I will get it all done in time though, I am just that good.

Future: Next week I am off to France for a seven day party-thon involving a friend I met in America: Bastien. The day after we get there he is going to bring us to a party in Lyon (2 hours south of Paris) and I am sure I have no idea what to expect. After he leaves the country a bit later to do some traveling of his own, I expect I will have met enough people to shack us up for free... or maybe we will just sleep in the park like one of my fellow students did on his trip to the lovely land of France. This also means I probably will not be updating my blog and such for a bit, so you will just have to find some other way to live vicariously through me, mother.

I have yet to receive any mail from you people, and I am not at all upset. It just means I have no obligation to send you anything! Keep being lazy, as it allows my laziness to proliferate as well! Yeah! Go exclamations!!!

Till next time: All I have learned about life can be summed up in three words. It goes on. - Robert Frost

Current mood: exanimate

No comments: