18 September, 2008

Let's Use My Mother, What Do You Think?

Two weeks later...

I, in no particular order: started school, had African Iftar, went to a Zombiedan party, went off-roading in a bus full of students, went to an Arabic language contest, went to a gigantic mosque, was proselytized, found cheap food on Zamalek, made lots of new friends (and a few enemies, just to even it out), taught one of the security guards a Knock Knock joke (which he gets wrong every time: "Knock knock" "Who's there?" "Banana" "Banana who?" "Why are you crying?!"), changed my plans for the upcoming break a billion times, lost my passport, did a refresher course for scuba diving this upcoming weekend, rode in a taxi that nearly ran down no less than fifteen people, did some homework, didn't do some other homework, got a debit card, got the debit card eaten by an ATM, got another debit card, got money from the ATM and paid back those whom I had borrowed from, lost a roommate (we'll miss you Jonah!), rearranged my schedule, bought a crap-ton of groceries, found my passport, played Spore, neglected my blog, and, well, lots more.

I'll try to keep up a decent pace for this thing, but I make no promises. For those who are interested, here is my schedule:

So, talk to you later, perhaps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll just read Andy's.

Maggie said...

You seem to have repetative problems hanging on to your debit card....why is that not surprisng?? Heehee