05 March, 2007

Un Poema De Luke

Roses are red,
violets are blue,
Costa Rica is sweet,
and I bet you wish you were here too!

Each morning at dawn
I snooze while the sun doth rise;
no matter how "late" I sleep
by six in the morn I open my eyes!

After a quick shower and breakfast with my mom,
it is off to school I go,
where my brain is filled with words
that make my head go to and fro!

Some days I have other classes
taking place in the afternoon,
but so far they are much more simple
and I do not feel like quite so much of a buffoon!

I look forward to the weekend;
this one past was mucho fun:
we went to the beach
and I was sad when it was done!

I played Backgammon with some rastafarians
and fell into the ocean;
I got second degree burns on my shoulders
(on which my mom put some lotion)!

I think these verses are neato
and I sure hope you do as well,
but at the moment I must go meet a Tico,
for he somehow thinks me swell!

It has already been three weeks
and I know not where the time goes;
here is hoping I have more adventures,
where time goes not fast, but rather slows!

Keep it real,
keep it fresh,
I shall see you in a jiffy,
perhaps with some tanned flesh...?

:)

No comments: