18 March, 2007

Pants!

I am alive!

The game last night went splendidly and my friends and I did not fall prey to the droves of football crazies that paraded through the streets with, what some might call a "$h1+l0ad!", of cops. Saprisa, my and my mother's favored team won with a score of three-nil against La Liga, the team that calls Alajuela--my hometown--home. On another, somewhat related note, somehow the president of La Liga, who also happens to own most of the rest of Alajuela, has invited whomever wishes to from our group to come and watch a practice sometime next week. Even though they are not really my team, I feel I owe it to my adoring fans to go and report back on how a professional football team in Costa Rica practices. I also hope to wear my Saprisa jersey there and give em some guff for losing so bad in el Clasico... which my father says is a bad idea. What do you think?

Next weekend is the class trip to Limon and somewhere else involving a archaeological site or somesuch nonsense. Long live free, pre-planned vacations though!

Once I get the means, I will post some real pictures up here, but for now enjoy the wonderful wanderings and photography of Joseph, a fellow Tico-in-training.

Until next time-—live life free!

No comments: