06 November, 2006

I Have Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad News...

This week was a bit less mind-blowing then the previous one, yet still entertaining enough to allow me to press on. Below is one thing per day I found worthy of sharing.

Monday: We talked to a homeless person in class.

Tuesday: We had class in a pub.

Wednesday: In Introduction to International Business we had a friend of our teacher's daughter talk to us about the Oxford school structure. Interesting, but... really?

Thursday: Went to open mike night and experienced some poetry, examples include: "Ants Are Going to Take Over the World", "Dracula Has AIDS", and "Dinosaurs Died of Indigestion". It was dandy.

Friday: Went to a circus! All human, all fun! Quite entertaining.

Saturday: Guy Fawkes Day! This is the English version of Independence Day, so there was plenty of fireworks and blowing things up all night long.

Sunday: I... did homework. Yeah, exciting I know.

Also due to the fact that some of us feel our classes lack a bit in the 'learning' portion, we have decided to take it into our own hands. Tonight we are going to meet at a pub and present on and discuss the topic we have each researched for the past week. It may sound nerdy, but I'm quite anticipating the feeling of actual growth in my lobal regions. It isn't that our classes are bad, they just don't have much substance. I am not complaining though, less substance = better grade. :)

Talk to you all sometime next week upon my return from Scotland. Spamalot is only two weeks from now! Yipee!

Current Mood: productive

No comments: