11 January, 2009

India

So... I'm in India. Have been for almost two weeks now. I'm not in the mood to recount all my adventures, suffice to say they've been life-alteringly fantastic, as per usual.

Tomorrow I set out for Auroville, the place where I shall be working for a couple of weeks. Everything I've heard about it sounds great, such as the friend of a friend who went for two weeks and stayed for two years, and the other friend of the same friend who went for two weeks and stayed for five.

I think that sounds like a good idea?

Anywho... I've been keeping a pencil and paper journal so far, so if you're actually interested in hearing about India and my story about it, ask me to look at it sometime. Assuming I come back. :)

Talk to you later, when/if I return to Egypt, I suppose. Bye.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Fur Chrissakes!! I just wrote some funny smartass comments about Christmas (cuz I had supposed that telling you Merry Christmas would be just silly) and then oh dear my computer did something funny. SO! Hmmm......anywhooooo
Ay say! Droop me a lion sometyme on facebooke, eh?